Shown in a clinical study to increase iron levels without side effects†*
MegaFood Blood Builder is one of our top-selling products for a reason: it’s clinically shown to increase iron levels and reduce fatigue without common gastrointestinal side effects such as nausea or constipation (there, we said it!)†. We make it with nourishing, whole foods, like beets and organic oranges, plus folic acid and B12 for healthy red blood cell production, and vitamin C to support iron absorption. Oh, and did we tell you it’s safe to take on an empty stomach? If building your blood without missing a beet (see what we did there?) sounds up your alley, this is the product for you.*
- One of our top-selling products!
- Blood Builder was shown in an 8-week clinical trial to increase iron levels in individuals with low iron without causing nausea or constipation*
- Delivers a gentle and effective 26 mg of FoodState® Iron per serving*
- Includes folic acid and B12 which help maintain healthy red blood cell production*
- Safe for menstruating women, teenage girls, pregnant women, vegans and vegetarians, athletes, and recent blood donors, all of whom are at increased risk of being low in iron*
- Combats fatigue and improves energy levels*
- Crafted using our Slo-Food Process™ with FoodState® Beet Root and FoodState® Vitamin C with organic oranges
- Gentle enough to take on an empty stomach
- Note: Consumers should consult with their healthcare practitioners for advice regarding specific health conditions and recommended solutions
This MegaFood product is made with real food sourced from our trusted family farm partners, wholesome nutritional yeast and added nutrients. Each vitamin or mineral is paired with an ideal whole food using our unique process to deliver guaranteed potency and the benefit of health-promoting compounds present in the whole food itself.
We believe that the most nutritious food comes from healthy soils and valued farmers. Our goal is to work with farmers who share our commitment to organic and regenerative agriculture.