CheeseclothRegular price $4.60
Made with only the best natural cotton fibers, our coarse and loosely woven cheese cloth is one of the most versatile tools in your home.
- Has a multitude of culinary uses including straining liquids, or forming a packet for herbs, spices or teas that can be dropped into a soup, stock pot, or tea kettle.
- It is ideal for straining stocks and canning, for basting or stuffing poultry, or for wrapping spices for cooking.
- Also useful when making soft cheeses that need a mesh wrap.
- Can keep chicken or fish intact when poaching, and you can wrap a turkey or chicken when roasting.
- You can even squeeze the juice out of lemons and oranges without letting the seeds fall into the juice.